Rabia's Official Diary
the PLKN
25 March 2010


best bila sekali lagi buat keputusan tepat dengan menyemak dengan yakin seyakinnya . 

haha .

last , the result is :




suka sangat bila diberitahu tentang hal tersebut .

tak dapat PLKN !! haha .

hello eveyone. this is my diary . sorry for no longer update the blog , too much busy with her life in university . No ripping, spamming, bitching, copying or what so ever that forbidden in my blog. I ban you if I see you copying or stealing anything from here.If you claim this thing on your own.tell me nicely.I won't bite even though I have fangs :)
bold italic underlined strikeout


Entri lepas lepas

fenin ! fenin !!
semacam nak beli , tapi ntah laa .
i wanna be like her !
keterujaan dan perpisahan
sapa yang tak nak minum slurpee slama 1 tahun ?
love it .
the sijil .
alfatihah
livew like we'e dying
perpisahan . . . . .