Rabia's Official Diary
im 'already gone' in your life.
28 February 2010



Kelly Clarkson - Already Gone Lyrics
Remember all the things we wanted Now all our memories, they’re haunted We were always meant to say goodbye Even with our fists held high It never would have worked out right, yeah We were never meant for do or die…
I didn’t want us to burn out I didn’t come here to hurt you now I can’t stop…
I want you to know It doesn’t matter where we take this road Someone’s gotta go And I want you to know You couldn’t have loved me better But I want you to move on So I’m already gone
Looking at you makes it harder But I know that you’ll find another That doesn’t always make you wanna cry It started with the perfect kiss then We could feel the poison set in “Perfect” couldn’t keep this love alive You know that I love you so I love you enough to let you go
I want you to know It doesn’t matter where we take this road Someone’s gotta go And I want you to know You couldn’t have loved me better But I want you to move on So I’m already gone
I’m already gone, already gone You can’t make it feel right When you know that it’s wrong I’m already gone, already gone There’s no moving on So I’m already gone
Ah already gone, already gone, already gone Ah already gone, already gone, already gone
Remember all the things we wanted Now all our memories, they’re haunted We were always meant to say goodbye…
I want you to know It doesn’t matter where we take this road Someone’s gotta go And I want you to know You couldn’t have loved me better But I want you to move on So I’m already gone
I’m already gone, already gone You can’t make it feel right When you know that it’s wrong I’m already gone, already gone There’s no moving on, So I’m already gone
hello eveyone. this is my diary . sorry for no longer update the blog , too much busy with her life in university . No ripping, spamming, bitching, copying or what so ever that forbidden in my blog. I ban you if I see you copying or stealing anything from here.If you claim this thing on your own.tell me nicely.I won't bite even though I have fangs :)
bold italic underlined strikeout


Entri lepas lepas

thanks for realise me who I am .
tukar aliran .
the planning . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
rindu skola =(
is it true ?
please lahh weyyhh ! jgn ganggu aku lagiii !!!!
brownies !!
kplspm
the politeknik
ngidam lagii . . .