Rabia's Official Diary
finally . . .
11 December 2009

isnin ni dah start kerja . .
lokasi dekat TAMAN SETIA INDAH . . .
kalau korang jumpa kedai yang ada logo cam gini, masuk lah . . beli barang - barang sekali keyh . ..
hakhak . .



tak saba-saba menempuhi alam baru . .
mood : happy ! bahagia . . .suka tak terkata . .

haha . .
hello eveyone. this is my diary . sorry for no longer update the blog , too much busy with her life in university . No ripping, spamming, bitching, copying or what so ever that forbidden in my blog. I ban you if I see you copying or stealing anything from here.If you claim this thing on your own.tell me nicely.I won't bite even though I have fangs :)
bold italic underlined strikeout


Entri lepas lepas

wonderfull storryy. . .haha . .
this song for you . .yeah ! youu . . .
MAYBE this is the END of our stories . .
(no title)
sambongan rindu . . haha . .
rinduu rinduu rindduu . . arghh !!
the saddest day
malaysia ouh malaysia !!
u broke my heart !
sumpah rindduuu !!!