Rabia's Official Diary
15hb DISEMBER 1992
14 December 2009









cehh!!

intro je dah muka dea . ...

sadis betul lah !

haha. . ..

pe motif letak pic nie ?

huhu...


just want to wish her .........












HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY . .

MAY GOD BLESS YOUU....

I ALWAYS MISS YOU DARL ! ( we are not LESBO oke!)

MOGA PANJANG UMUR, MURAH REZEKI . .

i hope that you'll read this . .



sorry lah takde hadiah untuk besday kamoo . . .
kita pon tak tahu nak bagi aawk apa . . .

erm . . .

napie suggestkan , kita bagi awk hadiah "buku cara-cara melintas jalan" . . .

hahahaha . . ..

annoying rite?

btw, this is his idea oke. . not my idea . .

haha . .i dont thing so to give you that book . . .


hello eveyone. this is my diary . sorry for no longer update the blog , too much busy with her life in university . No ripping, spamming, bitching, copying or what so ever that forbidden in my blog. I ban you if I see you copying or stealing anything from here.If you claim this thing on your own.tell me nicely.I won't bite even though I have fangs :)
bold italic underlined strikeout


Entri lepas lepas

beginning a new life.
finally . . .
wonderfull storryy. . .haha . .
this song for you . .yeah ! youu . . .
MAYBE this is the END of our stories . .
(no title)
sambongan rindu . . haha . .
rinduu rinduu rindduu . . arghh !!
the saddest day
malaysia ouh malaysia !!